1st thing in order is a little catch up. Back in September, I participated in Char’s harvest swap & was blessed with yet another wonderful swap partner-Brigit of Primitive Country Bug. She had sent me such a bounty of prim goodies! I’m continuing to relish & enjoy them all this fall season. Just had to share the treasures here.
She sent me a yummy smelling bag full of apple scented fixin’s. I have them in this little bowl above my computer armoire, so that I can linger in fall’s scents as I work. She also made me this beautifully hand crafted card! It was exquisite in detail & real thoughtful

Brigit also sent me her own specially scented candle mason jar. It’s a warm, homey scented candle simply called ‘Twigs & Berries”. Love it!
I already had the perfect little prim doll chair empty & waiting for this gem. I nicknamed her “Miss Brigit”. Isn’t she sweet? She’s been playing in my mini pumpkins.
Every guest of my home has commented on how gor-ge-ous this wool appliqué runner is! I absolutely cherish it & have it sprawled across my hearth to enjoy all autumn long. It warms my soul to look at.

I smiled a big broad smile when I opened this prim Candy Corn. I had been looking at several tutorials for candy corn & was blessed with the gift of “already done”! Gotta love that! Love this grungy prim stitchery too!! (Forgive me for the poor quality photos, it is still cloudy & gloomy here in Texas, which makes bad for bad lighting.)
Last but definitely not least Brigit sent me a fist full of brightly colored fall leaves, red maples & orangey/yellow oaks! I haven’t seen these colors in nature since I’ve been up north a few years ago. They’re scattered on my antique piano & thru out the house. The colors look so purdy & festive, reminiscent of my years in the north east!!!
Thanks again for everything Brigit!! Once again I’ve been truly blessed in meeting a new friend from one of Char Sethman’s swaps! Brigit and I have much to share in common & are sisters in the Lord. Love those swaps!!
No comments:
Post a Comment